Department of Communal Police
Ulica Meše Selimovića 22
76 300 Bijeljina
Republic of Srpska
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Phone: +387 (0)55 211 355
Fax: +387 (0)55 211 355
E-mail: [email protected]
Department of Communal Police performs communal-inspection supervision of application of laws and other regulations in the field of municipal and other activities established by the Law on Communal Police, other laws, and jobs determined by the regulations of the City.
While performing communal-inspection supervision, the communal police has rights and obligations prescribed by law and regulations of the City related to municipal and other activities.
The Department has competence over the following jobs:
- implementation of appropriate procedures and measures pursuant to law;
- preparation of reports and information necessary for the Mayor and the City Assembly;
- provides statistical and other indicators of their work and delivers them to the competent authorities and services;
- maintains communication with the public in accordance with their powers, including the reception of applications of citizens and other entities;
- organisation and performance of administrative-technical jobs and resource management for the needs of the Department, in accordance with the regulations, and in coordination with the competent authorities and services;
- performs other jobs within their scope of work in order to realise the function of communal police in an efficient and legal manner.
Department of Communal Police has no internal organisational units.