Agency for Development of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
AGENCY FOR DEVELOPMENT OF SMALL AND MEDIUM-SIZED ENTERPRISES
Ulica Meše Selimovića 2
Republic of Srpska
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Phone: +387 (0)55 204 024
E-mail: [email protected]
Web site: www.agencijamsp.com
Agency for Development of SMEs of the City of Bijeljina was founded by the Assembly of the Municipality of Bijeljina in 2006. It was established pursuant to the Law on Development of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises with the aim of affirmation of entrepreneurship, or the private sector. The main goal of the Agency is to create conditions for the development of SMEs in the territory of the City of Bijeljina, by providing direct support to businessmen and by providing quality business services.
FUNCTIONS OF THE AGENCY:
- Activities directed to provision of help when establishing and startup of small and medium-sized enterprises:
- preparation of a business plan,
- providing services to define target market and target beneficiaries,
- informing on the business legal framework and registration of enterprises,
- preparation of incorporation and other documents,
- informing on available funding sources.
- Support to existing-registered enterprises:
- preparation of new and updating existing business marketing plans,
- promotion of SMEs and participation in fairs,
- support to implementation of the quality management system according to the series of ISO and HCCP standards,
- support to development projects.
- Other activities of the Agency:
- preparation of information brochures, guides containing information useful for potential and existing businessmen,
- organising entrepreneurship library with the aim of providing info-support to businessmen,
- identification, collection, preparation and participation on public bids for projects in all fields, which will allow for loans and donations for development of SMEs and private sector,
- monitoring regulations and measures of the RS Government related to grants, subsidising and incentives for individual economic activities, as well as international grants for incentives, and providing aid to beneficiaries to exercise their rights to incentives.
GOALS OF THE AGENCY:
- establishment of small and medium-sized enterprises,
- creation of new jobs,
- employment of young professionals,
- implementation of new investments,
- introduction of tax reliefs
- improvement of operation of SMEs,
- improvement of living standard.
All activities performed by the Agency are transparent, which means that all incentives go through public calls which define the criteria for project application.
All incentives are directed towards development and affirmation of entrepreneurship, or private initiatives.
Projects must contain a product development, or processing capacities, export component, employment, introduction of new technologies, environmental acceptability.