EU4Business: EUR 10 million of Grants to Support Economic Growth and Employment in B&H
The project will publish several open Calls for Proposals for the individual companies and farmers, and for the development of partnerships in tourism, agri-food and rural development and entrepreneurship. Overall, EUR 10 million is allocated as financial support to the private sector development in B&H.
Direct users are companies, farmers and entrepreneurs, with a focus on young people, women and vulnerable groups.
The project will publish several open Calls for Proposals . These calls will be published sequentially and mainly in 2019. The conditions for participation in will be presented once the calls are published. Apart from grants, the project provides support and capacity development of relevant partner institutions and project beneficiaries funded by the EU.
Total value of the project is EUR 16.1 million. The EU4Business project is jointly funded by the European Union (EUR 15 million) and the Federal Republic of Germany (EUR 1.1 million). The EU4Business project is jointly implemented by GIZ, UNDP and ILO, from April 2018 to March 2022.
Framework Plan for the Publication for open Calls for Proposals within the EU4Business Project in B&H:
- For Farmers / Farmers and Cooperatives engaged in primary agricultural production, January 2018
- For Local Partnerships in Entrepreneurship Development, March 2019
- For Development Partnerships in Tourism, March 2019.
- For companies engaged in food production, processing of agricultural products and marketing of agricultural and food products, April 2019.
- For Development Partnerships in Export Oriented Sectors, June 2019
- For rural development October 2019.
- For companies in export-oriented sectors, November 2019.